If you are an expert in technology, networking, IPv6 or the likes and would like to share your experience and competence with our audience, we quality invite guest post submissions from you. We like to ensure that our visitors take back something each time they visit our blog so expect you to submit content that would be helpful for the visitors. Please read our contribution guidelines below.
Here are some guidelines that we essentially want you to follow while writing –
- Before drafting/submitting, kindly share ideas/titles you have in mind. That would help in ensuring we are not covering a story again.
- Articles should be original, away from plagiarism and shouldn’t be published on the internet before.
- Ensure the word count touches 1500 to 2000 words. Anything less will not be accepted.
- Make your post lively with the inclusion of pictures/graphs/screenshots (Your creativity or proper reference).
- Keep it clean with small sentences and paragraphs. Add a line space, preferably every two sentences.
- We are not meticulous about writing style as long as it communicates the idea & subject well.
- Cite any claims that you make by referring to credible sources.
- We reserve the right to reject any submission without sharing an explanation.
- In case of questions, don’t hesitate to write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not waste your time in asking for a free guest post and hence asking for backlinks for a brand. We do provide sponsored placements and other advertising options.